Any real change in your life setting, such as new baby, marriage, divorce, death in the family, and a sudden financial windfall, can be the reason for updating your will. The following are some of the reasons to update your will:
- People you named are dead.
- New people (birth, adoption).
- Divorce or marriage.
- New state laws. These laws can affect your will directly. This is especially so if you move to a new state.
- Change in guardians, personal representatives or trustees.
- Children become adults after the age of eighteen.
- New job with much higher financial expectations.
Don't delay. It's easy to make changes, all you have to do is call the law office.
Call Alex today at 508-660-0331.