Any real change in your life setting, such as new baby, marriage, divorce, death in the family, and a sudden financial windfall, can be the reason for updating your will. The following are some of the reasons to update your will:
- People you named are dead.
- New people (birth, adoption).
- Divorce or marriage.
- New state laws. These laws can affect your will directly. This is especially so if you move to a new state.
- Change in guardians, personal representatives or trustees.
- Children become adults after the age of eighteen.
- New job with much higher financial expectations.
Don't delay. It's easy to make changes, all you have to do is call the law office.
Call Alex or Amy today at 508-660-0331.